With an area of 572 square miles, Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic Islands. Ibiza’s fantastic climate, makes this Spanish island as one of the Balearic islands in the Mediterranean Sea. It's well known for the lively nightlife It’s also home to quiet villages.
1. On a sailing boat or yacht you will discover the island’s unspoilt coves that can only be accessed from the sea.
2. Ibiza’s mild weather makes for pleasant sailing days from morning to evening.
3. You can sail to Formentera or the south of Ibiza, where you will find the iconic island of Es Vedrà.
4. You will enjoy the most breathtaking beaches in Ibiza, like Cala Bassa, Platges de Comte and Cala Salada.
5. On a boat trip you get the chance to swim in crystal-clear waters, play with inflatables...ask us for extra.